- 2 week Engineering Summer School in Chennai, India
- Jointly organised by The University of Edinburgh and Anna University (students from both Universities participated)
- Some of the lectures covered Renewable Energy, Smart Cities, Global Climate change, Food technology and the Evolution of Electronics
- Several trips outside Chennai were organised by Anna University
- We had most of the evenings free so had the opportunity, especially with the help of the Indian students, to get to know Chennai, its people and its culture, try a lot of traditional food and overall have the best experience possible!
We had the chance to try street food and several types of Indian food. The Indian students knew the best places to visit!
Photos from Marina Beach in Chennai. The view from the lighthouse was amazing!
Beautiful temples in Chennai
Photo taken while on a train in Chennai
Photos taken in trips outside Chennai. I loved all of the places that we visited and the trips also helped us to make our friendships with the Indian students even stronger.